for civil services in a
unique, historic setting
Historical Hall is located across from Bedford's Village Green at 608 Old Post Road, Bedford, New York
The Bedford Historical Society rents Historical Hall for your special occasion. The Hall is rented by the day, not in blocks of time and you can bring in your own food, caterer, refreshments, party planner, etc. For more information, please call (914) 234-9751 or send us an email.
FEATURES AND AMMENITIES - Capacity is 150, or 250 with a tent
- 22' x 12' front foyer - 32' x 31' large meeting hall with four columns - 18' x 16' stage - custom bars for rent
- 3/4 wraparound interior balcony, 14' x 8' room on stage level
- Two restrooms
- 8' x 15' kitchen with a refrigerator and bottom freezer, a commercial gas stove, a double sink
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 20' x 40' brick patio suitable for a tent (expands your capacity to 250)
- Brick patio behind the kitchen for catering tent
- 100 new white "lifetime" folding chairs. Four aluminum banquet tables (72"x30")
- Dumpster for refuse and separate dumpster for recycling
HOW TO RENT THE HALL
Call the Bedford Historical Society at (914) 234-9751 to make arrangements to visit or rent the Hall.
Once an available date has been selected and confirmed, download and complete the rental agreement.
The date is secured when the Society receives your signed rental agreement and your non-refundable deposit of 50% of the rental fee.
Please call us at (914) 234-9751 for private, non-profit and commercial rental rates.
FORMS and RESOURCES
Rental Agreement - download, sign and send your deposit
Party Resources - caterers, florists, party planners, DJs, tent & equipment rentals
Instructions For the Use of Historical Hall - information on how to maximize your Historical Hall rental
Sample Letter to Insurance Company - letter asking for certificate of insurance
Sample Certificate for private party - example of certificate of insurance for a private party
Sample Certificate for commercial rentals - example of certificate of insurance for a commercial rental
Sample Certificate for caterers - example of certificate of insurance for a caterers and other vendors
FLOOR and ELECTRICAL PLANS
Complete the Rental Agreement ONLY after you have verbally confirmed the date of your rental by calling the Historical Society at (914) 234-9751. The Bedford Historical Society reserves the right to limit availability in order to protect this historic structure.