for civil services in a
unique, historic setting
located across from the Village Green at 608 Old Post Road, Bedford, New York
The Bedford Historical Society rents Historical Hall for your special occasion - wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, parties, celebrations, rehearsal dinners, communion parties, meetings, fundraisers, classes, lectures and exhibitions. The Hall is rented by the day, not in blocks of time. You can bring in your own food, caterer, refreshments, party planner, etc.
TO SEE PHOTOS OF EVENTS AT THE HALL, CLICK HERE.
FEATURES AND AMMENITIES - Capacity is 150, or 250 with a tent
- 22' x 12' front foyer, 32' x 31' large meeting hall with four columns,, 18' x 16' stage
- 3/4 wrap around interior balcony, 14' x 8' room on stage level
- Two restrooms
- 8' x 15' kitchen with a refrigerator, two ovens, two four burner stoves, a sink & countertop -no freezer
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 20' x 40' brick patio suitable for a tent (expands your capacity to 250)
- 60 brown aluminum chairs, Four aluminum banquet tables (72"x30")
- Standing podium available upon request
- Portable public address system available for rent
TO RENT HISTORICAL HALL, LEARN MORE OR DOWNLOAD A CONTRACT, CLICK HERE